Terms & Conditions
- In order for your submission to be valid, you must be one of the following:
a) A financial member of ClubsNSW and situated within the state of NSW; or
b) An organisation (corporate or community) who has worked with or benefited from a financial member of ClubsNSW and situated within the state of NSW.
- Amalgamated and split-premise clubs are encouraged to submit independent entries. If several clubs under the same parent club enter a submission as a consolidated group, recognition will be given to the parent club and the region in which the parent club is located.
- In most cases, a submission must be for a current or ongoing project where the benefit has been within the past ClubGRANTS period or financial year. The judges will assess stories where the impact and value was developed strategically over time, rather than a one-off occasion such as a cheque-giving exercise.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant indemnifies ClubsNSW against all claims, losses, suits and demands made against or suffered by the club, due to any negligent act or omission on the part of the entrant - this includes unauthorized or uncredited use of images, videos or materials supporting an entry.
- The entrant agrees that the Judge’s decision is final and understands no further correspondence will be entered into.
- ClubsNSW may use any stories, information, photographs or video footage submitted by entrants to promote the Clubs & Community Awards, other community events or in any way ClubsNSW deems suitable.
- Any promotion of a club’s status in the event must include the year in which recognition was received, e.g. the 2019 Clubs & Community Arts & Culture Award.
- Every club qualifying as finalists must have a minimum of one representative of their club and/or nominating organisation in attendance at the Clubs & Community Awards Dinner.
- If any government restrictions relating to COVID-19 are imposed, the Clubs & Community Awards Dinner may be postponed, or the presentation may need to be held online.
- The entrant agrees that in the 12-month period following the Awards Dinner, should any action be brought against the club that may bring discredit to ClubsNSW and/or the club industry, any recognition that has been received may be revoked after completion of an investigation.
- Entrants must not submit the same story across multiple categories. If you submit the same entry for more than one category, we will be in touch to determine which (one) category you would like to submit it for.
- Should an entrant choose to submit an entry that was entered in a previous year, the submission must be significantly different.
- Entrants MUST follow the standard format of answering questions via the online platform in the answer boxes provided. Any entrants that submit their entry as a PDF attachment to outline their story will be disqualified.
If you require further clarification, please contact the events team at ClubsNSW on 02 9268 3045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.