Terms & Conditions
- The club must be a financial member of ClubsNSW and situated within the state of NSW.
- We encourage amalgamated and split-premise clubs to submit independent entries. If several clubs under the same parent club wish to enter a submission as a consolidated group, any recognition will be given to the parent club and the region in which the parent club is located. If you require further clarification, please contact the Events Team email@example.com.
- Information supplied in a submission must be regarding a current or ongoing project. In most categories, the judges will assess stories where the impact and value was developed strategically over time, rather than a one-off occasion such as a cheque-giving exercise.
- Upon ClubsNSW acceptance of an entry, the entrant indemnifies ClubsNSW against all claims, losses, suits and demands made against or suffered by the club, due to any negligent act or omission on the part of the entrant - this includes unauthorized or uncredited use of images, videos or materials supporting an entry.
- The entrant agrees to abide by the final decision of the review panel and understands no further correspondence will be entered into.
- ClubsNSW may use any stories, information, photographs or video footage submitted by entrants to promote the Clubs & Community Awards and other community events.
- Any promotion of a club’s status in the event, as either a finalist club or recipient on the night, must include the year in which recognition was received, e.g. the 2016 Arts & Culture Award.
- Clubs qualifying as finalists must have a representative of their club in attendance at the Clubs & Community Awards dinner.
- The entrant agrees that in the 12-month period following the Awards Dinner, should any action be brought against the club that may bring discredit to ClubsNSW and/or the club industry, any recognition that has been received will be revoked.